Three W International strives to be your partner in global education. Our Educational Services team is here to assist you both onsite and online as you grow your international program. With over 30 years experience in private education, we understand the benefits and the challenges international students bring to your school. Let us work with your team and help strengthen your program for the future.
One of the many benefits of partnering with Three W International is the level of support provided by the Educational Services team. Made up of educators with decades of both administrative and classroom experience, the team is able to approach implementing and maintaining international programs from various perspectives. Best practices are guaranteed through the team’s past and ongoing research into the academic and socio-emotional needs of international students at the secondary level.
Equally important, the Educational Services team has practical experience in all aspects of directing international programs, having successfully done so themselves. From the earliest stages of gaining buy-in from stakeholders, to training one’s faculty in multiculturalism and ELL methodology, to helping to develop ESL programs and curricula, to assisting in developing a truly global community, the Educational Services team will provide the support necessary for your school’s individual needs. We are passionate about international education, and we hope to share that passion with you school’s community.
Educational Services We Provide:
- On-site training sessions for faculty that address ELL accommodations, multiculturalism, and techniques to manage the diverse classroom.
- Online, ongoing professional development through webinars and think tank sessions.
- Assistance for guidance teams in the scheduling and placing of students and with college planning.
- Support for administrators with budgetary questions, international student program implementation, and maintenance of established programs.
- Nationwide networking opportunities for our partner schools and their staffs.
Stats for your Use:
- The Educational Services team has a 100% approval rating in meeting the expectations of our partner schools during on-site visits.
- 91% of our teachers state that the professional development we provide has taught them new strategies to work with the ELLs in their classes.
- 86% of our schools cite our Educational Services team’s expertise in international education policies, programs, and trends.
- 99% of our teachers believe that the information we share on the cultural and educational differences of international learners is relevant to their classroom’s and school’s needs.
- 99% of our attendees praise our presentations as being both informative and straightforward.