Here are a few reasons why Three W International is the leading international student program in North America and what that success can mean for you:
- Recruiting from the largest applicant pool of anyone in the industry allows us to select the highest caliber of academically-gifted students. Our students pay a premium on tuition, including a portion paid directly upon acceptance and the entire amount prior to arrival. No monthly billing, no past-due accounts.
- This additional tuition can help pay for programming costs, state-of-the-art facilities and top-notch educators for your school.
- We arrange for all immigration documentation, legal contracts, insurance and risk reduction documents for your convenience as well as to limit your liability.
- Three W International guarantees the cost of processing forms/Visa’s, host family fees and additional expenses such as hiring an ESL teacher if necessary.
- To prevent “cultural cliques” and maintain diversified social circles, we prefer to keep our numbers relatively small in relation to the overall population.
- We market and promote your school to desirable student matches. In short, we find and attract the students that are right for you.
- Finally, at Three W International we offer you the opportunity to become American ambassadors, sharing your culturally-rich heritage and welcoming another part of the world into the lives of your students.
Why Three W International is the best choice for your school
The key to a successful international program is knowledge of the students and understanding their cultural and academic environments. We are heavily focused on this and invest our time and resources to further deepen our awareness.
Three W International’s unique process ensures your school’s international program success by managing the screening, application, educational and environmental process from beginning to end.
Our implementation process is second to none – we are there to assist your school in program start-ups, admission, home-stay selections, parent communication, educational programs, and any other questions that arise.
Our primary objectives for the duration of a student’s enrollment include:
- Creating a positive experience for both our students and the academic institution
- Setting attainable goals for program implementation
- Mobilizing the local faculty and providing them with the tools necessary for programmatic success
- Making recommendations for the cultural integration of students into the school and community
Three W International’s results speak for themselves which is why we boast a program attrition rate of less than 1% and home-stay repositions of less than 2%.