- We work in conjunction with your school to set admissions standards – ideal student profile, English-language proficiency guidelines (TOEFL, JR TOEFL, SLEP), interests, etc.
- We establish enrollment guidelines – desired number of students, annual and/or semester enrollment goals, etc.
- We don’t market students to your school; we market your school to students
- Our office staff assists in a systematic collection of information to make the school stand out in the incredibly competitive market. We will help find the strongest assets and bragging points for the school
- We use our incredible marketing power to put the school’s name in front of thousands of people (Fairs, Schools, Agents, Parents) through various marketing methods:
We provide help and support during the student’s arrivals and departures.
- Organization and communication of flight arrangements
- 24/7 support during the arrival period in case of flight delays or changes
- Assistance with student orientation procedures and programs
- Recommendations, suggestions and advice for enculturation
We understand that it’s not just about getting the students to you – it’s about being there to support you and share your experiences with you. We will:
- Assist with student integration
- Assist with host home issues
- Intervene with student academic performance issues
- Facilitate ongoing communication between the natural family, the host family and the school
- Provide translation services as needed
- Offer teacher training and support regarding effective ways to incorporate students with limited English in their classroom